This non-UL liquidtight flexible aluminum conduit is designed for applications where safety concerns exist regarding a material’s reaction in a fire situation and where weight is an issue.
- Corrosion-resistant Aluminum
- 3/8” – 1-1/4” Squarelock Profile
- 1-1/2” – 4” Fully Interlocked Profile
- Zero-Halogen Polyurethane
- Resistant to Ozone, Hydrocarbons, Moderate Chemicals and Oils
- Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke
- Low Toxicity
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
- Meets the requirements of Bombardier SMP 800-C for Toxic Gas Generation.
- Meets the requirements of both ASTM E162 for Flame Spread and ASTM E662 for Smoke Generation.
- Mass Transit Vehicles
- Subways and Tunnels
- Enclosed Public Areas
Combustion & Flammability Properties
COMBUSTION & FLAMMABILITY
|Vertical Burn (Material)||UL94||V-0 Rating; No Flaming Drips|
|Vertical Burn (Conduit)||UL360||Pass; No Flaming Drips|
|Oxygen Index %||D2863||28.5|
|Flame Spread Index||ASTM E162||25; No Flaming Drips|
|Smoke Generation (Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds [email protected] Min/Ds [email protected] Min|
|Smoke Generation (Non-Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds [email protected] Min/Ds [email protected] Min|
|Toxic Gas Generation||BOMBARDIER SMP 800-C||Pass|
|Toxicity Index||NES 713||3.9|
* Test data is based on controlled laboratory conditions and does not necessarily reflect performance in actual fire conditions. Additional product information available upon request.