Part of the CORRLOK® / Reiku Nylon System.
Type CF and CFF nonmetallic straight connectors are UL Recognized and intended to be used with Corrlok corrugated nylon Mechanical Protection Tubing (MPT) Types CL, CLR and CLFR. They are used as a UL / CSA component within OEM equipment.
- Made from a specially compounded homogenous flame retardant nylon 6 material
- IP 67 Ingress Protection
- NPT Threads on 3/8” through 1-1/2”
- PG Threads on 1/4″ and 5/16″
- One piece construction. No tools or clips to lose
- Provided with steel locknut
- CFF Flanged connectors are provided with seals and clamps
- These connectors are intended for use with the CORRLOK® / Reiku System conduit.
Aerospace, Rail/Transit, Renewable Energy, Robotics, Telecommunications
CF Straight Fitting Profile
CFF Straight Fitting Profile