Part of the CORRLOK® / Reiku Nylon System.
CL is a nonmetallic UL Recognized nylon corrugated Mechanical Protection Tubing (MPT) designed for the support and routing of conductors and cables. It is used as a UL / CSA component within OEM equipment.
- Made from a specially compounded homogenous flame retardant nylon 6 material
- Corrugated for flexibility and strength
- Resistant to alcohol, grease, mineral oil, diesel oil, weather, sunlight (UV), and more (consult factory for the full list)
- Intended to be used to interconnect separate component assemblies or consoles of electrical devices
- Medical and X-ray equipment
- Fiber Optics
- Wire Harnesses
Type CL is intended to be used only with the CF series of the CORRLOK® / Reiku System connectors and adapters.
Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Telecommunications