Part of the CORRLOK® / Reiku Nylon System, as well as the Zero-Halogen product families.
CLFR is a Low Fire Hazard nonmetallic nylon corrugated Mechanical Protection Tubing (MPT) designed for the support and routing of conductors and cables.
- Made from a specially compounded homogenous flame retardant, halogen-free nylon 6 material
- Self Extinguishing – Low Smoke – Low Toxicity
- Corrugated for flexibility and strength
- Resistant to alcohol, grease, mineral oil, diesel oil, weather, sunlight (UV), and more (consult factory for the full list)
- Intended to be used to interconnect separate component assemblies or consoles of electrical devices
- Railway / Public Transit
- Tunnels and Subways
- Wire Harnesses
Type CLFR is intended to be used only with the CF series of the CORRLOK® / Reiku System connectors and adapters.
Combustion & Flammability Properties
COMBUSTION & FLAMMABILITY
|Vertical Burn (Material)||UL94||V-0 Rating; No Flaming Drips|
|Vertical Burn (Conduit)||UL360||Pass; No Flaming Drips|
|Flame Spread Index||ASTM E162||1.0; No Flaming Drips|
|Smoke Generation (Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds [email protected] Min/Ds [email protected] Min|
|Smoke Generation (Non-Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds [email protected] Min/Ds [email protected] Min|
|Toxic Gas Generation||BOMBARDIER SMP 800-C||Pass|
*Test data is based on controlled laboratory conditions and does not necessarily reflect performance in actual fire conditions. Additional product information available upon request.
Aerospace, Rail/Transit, Renewable Energy
Sizes 5/16″ through 1″ are Proudly Made in the USA