Electri-Flex Company is one of the leading manufacturers of flexible electrical conduits. World headquarters is located in Roselle, IL, U.S.A. and offers a dynamic and rewarding place in which to work. It is family-owned and operated since 1955 and considers its employees extended family, and that culture resonates throughout the entire organization. Contact us today to learn about current opportunities for employment at Electri-Flex Company.
Forklift Driver 1st & 2nd shift
- Picking customer and agent orders manually and with a Lift truck.
- Loading customer and agent orders on trucks and containers manually and with a lift truck.
- Must be able to manually lift 40 – 75 lbs.; Move by rolling/push, pull 100-300 lbs
- Complete order tickets for orders being shipped
- Keep a truck log for all orders being shipped out
- Receive finished goods from the factory
- Ability to use RF Scanners
- Check-in finished goods to ensure they meet standards for Distribution Center
- Properly identify any errors with product labels or stock transfer sheets.
- Use a touch screen computer to record each job junction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have 2 – 3yrs experience loading trailers and containers with stand- up lift truck
- At least 3 years driving experience on electric sit-down/stand-up lift trucks.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift truck
- Must speak and read English
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills