Electri-Flex Company is one of the leading manufacturers of flexible electrical conduit. World headquarters is located in Roselle, IL, U.S.A. and offers a dynamic and rewarding place in which to work. It is family owned and operated since 1955 and considers its employees extended family, and that culture resonates throughout the entire organization. Contact us today to learn about current opportunities for employment at Electri-Flex Company.
Regional Sales Manager
Electri-Flex is looking for a dynamic salesperson to join our team. This position is responsible for daily interfacing and managing our Manufacturer Rep Agents in selling/marketing our products in a defined geographic region. The position will focus on developing and maintaining distributor relationships to drive revenue growth and to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, Develop and Train our Manufacturer Rep Agencies
- Identify, prioritize, and close opportunities for distributor conversions, end-user specifications, and new vertical markets.
- Manage key relationships at distributor partners both independents and national chains
- Develop and maintain sales plans for Agent territories.
- Ability to work with Contractors, Industrials, OEM’s, etc. to specify product solutions.
- Have a strong working knowledge of our products, applications, and our competition’s strengths and weaknesses to demonstrate the value of our offering to your market and customers.
- Learn and Utilize our Sales software (CRM & BI tool) to help track, analyze, and report territory & distributor performance.
- Learn and utilize our price strategies to grow business and maintain profitability.
- Evaluate your strengths/weaknesses and plan for self-development annually.
- Act as a company Ambassador and represent Electri-Flex in an ethical and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales role preferably in the Electrical Channel.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of CRM systems and Business Intelligence tools preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship and customer service skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
- Position is based in the Chicagoland area and is not a remote position.