Electri-Flex Company was founded in 1955 by Harold Kinander, Sr. Electri-Flex has always maintained its presence in Roselle, Illinois.
The humble beginnings started in a 2,100 square-foot renovated chicken hatchery. Electri-Flex’s first move was in 1956 to a 4,000 square-foot abandoned woodworking shop down the street from the hatchery. Later that year a third move was orchestrated to a 21,000 square-foot facility in the same neighborhood.
Growth was forever part of Electri-Flex’s success! In 1968 a new 80,000 square-foot building was constructed nearby. By 1978, the building was expanded to 120,000 square-feet and in 1989 an additional 35,000 square feet was added to accommodate the positive growth of a family owned business.
In addition to the Electri-Flex headquarters building there is a 64,000 square-foot distribution service center as well as a 57,000 square-foot manufacturing facility a mere mile away that concentrates on the production of un-jacketed conduits. After 60 years and impressive growth, Electri-Flex continues to operate as a third generation family business.