Electri-Flex Company (the “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any affiliate or third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Applicable Data Protection Laws: means any Applicable Law pertaining to data protection and the protection and/or Processing of Personal Data to the extent applicable which may include, on and after 25 May 2018, regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR
Applicable Law: means all applicable statutes, laws, regulations, codes, orders, rules and ordinances.
Data Processor (or Service Providers): means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers as further set forth below.
Personal Data: means any information relating to (i) an identified or identifiable nature person; or (ii) an identified or identifiable legal entity (where and to the extent that such information is protected as Personal Data under Applicable Data Protection Laws).
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Data to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]lex.com or via our toll-free number: 1-800-323-6174.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of Personal Data from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, cookies and web beacons.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following Personal Data that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your Personal Data on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website. Web beacons used by us on the Website collect your IP address information, your internet provider name (or your company name if you host your own server).
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide us the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Data that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and Service Providers we use to support our business.
- To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of Electri-Flex Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Electri-Flex Company about its customers is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide information to us.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties to:
- Comply with Applicable Law, any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Electri-Flex Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever possible, you can update your Personal Data by contacting us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold on you and if you wish to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Transfer of Data
We may employ Service Providers to facilitate our services, to provide service on our behalf, to provide service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These Service Providers may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for nay other purposes. Our Service Providers are currently:
ThomasNet WebTraxs: Webtraxs is a web tracking and analytics software developed by Thomas Publishing for ThomasNet clients. ThomasNet is an information and technology company that connects manufacturing and industrial buyers and sellers. Read ThomasNet’s Privacy Statement for further details.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected], via our toll-free number: 1-800-323-6174, or by mail at our corporate office located at 222 W. Central Avenue, Roselle, Illinois 60172.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure, and to comply with Applicable Laws, including the requirements of Applicable Data Protection Laws. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.