Liquatite® Flexible Electrical Conduit
The Liquatite® line includes nearly 50 varieties of flexible electrical conduit for contractors, OEMs, industrial maintenance and repair (MRO), government, utility and export users.
Liquatite, by Electri-Flex Company, offers the world’s widest range of conduit, including jacketed and non-jacketed metallic flexible electrical conduit, non-metallic PVC conduit, shielded conduit, and our non-metallic Corrlok® nylon corrugated conduit system. Our high quality, easy-to-install standard and custom offerings can meet such characteristics as:
- High/low temperature
- Halogen-free/Zero-Halogen/low smoke
- EMI/RFI shielding
- Tight spot bending
- Continuous flexing
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing
- Oil resistance
- UV resistance
- Corrosion-Resistant Stainless
- Direct burial
- Food Grade
All Liquatite products are manufactured at the Roselle, Illinois facility in suburban Chicago. The majority of production tools and methods used in the manufacture of liquid-tight conduit by the Company are unique in that they were developed and built by Electri-Flex in its own Tool Shop.
Superior Construction and Quality
Our years of applications experience have taught us how to distinguish a superior liquidtight flexible electrical conduit from a less desirable one. As a result, we have developed design methods for our conduit that help prevent common problems. Our unique construction includes:
- More convolutions per foot than other conduit—meaning more steel per foot for greater crush strength.
- Advanced Quality Control—ensuring precise I.D./O.D. tolerances for a superior liquidtight connection.
- Patented Flexi-bond for non-sleeving, non-wrinkling jacket—improving performance and appearance and prevents unraveling.
- Squarelocked and Interlocked inner metallic strip—provides added mechanical strength.
Our vertically integrated manufacturing system gives us complete quality control over every step of the conduit production process, from raw materials processing through assembly. Testing is performed by a team of Quality Assurance experts at each production stage. Every foot of conduit is tested for proper dimensional characteristics utilizing the latest measuring devices.