Food Grade Flexible Liquatite® Conduit
Liquatite® Food Grade electrical conduits provide a flexible, liquidtight protective wiring raceway, ideally suited for Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Bottling Equipment, and Healthcare installations. Electri-Flex offers four varieties of Food Grade flexible electrical conduits ideally suited for Food Processing installations, and these include Types LAFG, LSSFG, and NMFG. Types LAFG, and LSSFG are all a jacketed metallic flexible conduit, while Type NMFG is a nonmetallic flexible conduit.
LAFG & LSSFG
Types LAFG and LSSFG now have an improved PVC jacketing, offering a new food processing blue color, an even wider temperature range, and are now antimicrobial.
Blue Jacketing Benefits: Increasing in use worldwide due to its safety features, the blue food processing color provides high visibility in fast-moving food processing environments. Also, if fragments break off and get into the product, manufacturers can easily spot the blue color.
Antimicrobial: Types LAFG & LSSFG are now antimicrobial, while NMFG does not promote bacteria growth. The benefit of antimicrobial means the jacketing contains a biocide additive that inhibits the growth and even shows a reduction of microbes over a 24 hour period. Common food processing microbes include E. coli, listeria, and salmonella.
Wider Temperature Range: LAFG and LSSFG now offer a wider temperature range, from -30°C through 105°C. These temperatures are critical considerations when installing near heat-producing food equipment, or with consistently hot washdowns. Please see individual product pages for full working temperatures.
Additional Features & Benefits of Food Grade Liquatite®:
- made with a flexible PVC jacketing that uses an FDA approved compound
- formulated for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact
- smooth exterior for easy washdown
- resistant to sodium hypochlorite (Bleach)
- meet FDA CFR 21 and NSF 51/61 requirements
- NSF Certified Component for NSF/ANSI 169 special purpose food equipment
- Will not promote bacteria growth, and some are now antimicrobial
- liquidtight raceway
- Poultry Processing & Misc. Food Manufacturing (SIC 2015)
- Food Product Machinery Manufacturing (SIC 2011)
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing (SIC 2834)
- Food Packaging, Canning, and Bottling