Food Grade Flexible Liquatite® Conduit
Liquatite® Food Grade electrical conduits provide a flexible, liquidtight protective wiring raceway, ideally suited for Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Bottling Equipment, and Healthcare installations. Electri-Flex offers four varieties of Food Grade flexible electrical conduits ideally suited for Food Processing installations, and these include Types LAFG, LTFG, LSSFG, and NMFG. Types LAFG, LTFG, and LSSFG are all a jacketed metallic flexible conduit, while Type NMFG is a nonmetallic flexible conduit.
LAFG & LSSFG
Types LAFG and LSSFG now have an improved PVC jacketing, offering a new food processing blue color, an even wider temperature range, and are now antimicrobial.
Blue Jacketing Benefits: Increasing in use worldwide due to its safety features, the blue food processing color provides high visibility in fast-moving food processing environments. Also, if fragments break off and get into the product, manufacturers can easily spot the blue color.
Antimicrobial: Types LAFG & LSSFG are now antimicrobial, while LTFG & NMFG do not promote bacteria growth. The benefit of antimicrobial means the jacketing contains a biocide additive that inhibits the growth and even shows a reduction of microbes over a 24 hour period. Common food processing microbes include E. coli, listeria, and salmonella.
Wider Temperature Range: LAFG and LSSFG now offer a wider temperature range, from -30°C through 105°C. These temperatures are critical considerations when installing near heat-producing food equipment, or with consistently hot washdowns. Please see individual product pages for full working temperatures.
Additional Features & Benefits of Food Grade Liquatite®:
- made with a flexible PVC jacketing that uses an FDA approved compound
- formulated for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact
- smooth exterior for easy washdown
- resistant to sodium hypochlorite (Bleach)
- meet FDA CFR 21 and NSF 51/61 requirements
- NSF Certified Component for NSF/ANSI 169 special purpose food equipment
- Will not promote bacteria growth, and some are now antimicrobial
- liquidtight raceway
- Poultry Processing & Misc. Food Manufacturing (SIC 2015)
- Food Product Machinery Manufacturing (SIC 2011)
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing (SIC 2834)
- Food Packaging, Canning, and Bottling