Food Grade Flexible Liquatite® Conduit
Liquatite® Food Grade electrical conduits provide a flexible, liquidtight protective wiring raceway, ideally suited for Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Bottling Equipment, Healthcare, and Clean Room installations. Electri-Flex offers four varieties of Food Grade flexible electrical conduits ideally suited for Food Processing installations, and these include Types LAFG, LSSFG, NMFG, and now LNMP-Food Grade. Types LAFG, and LSSFG are jacketed metallic varieties, while Type NMFG, and LNMP are nonmetallic varieties of flexible conduit.
LAFG, LNMP-Food Grade, and LSSFG
Types LAFG, LNMP-Food Grade, and LSSFG have an improved antimicrobial PVC jacketing, with the additional benefits of the food-processing blue jacketing color and wider temperature range.
Antimicrobial: Types LAFG, LNMP-Food Grade, and LSSFG are antimicrobial, while NMFG does not promote bacteria growth. The benefit of antimicrobial means the jacketing contains a biocide additive that inhibits the growth of commonly known food processing microbes, such as E-coli, listeria, and salmonella, and even shows a reduction of these microbes over a 24-hour period.
Blue Jacketing Benefits: Food Processing blue is growing rapidly for use in food processing installations due to its increased safety features. The blue color is not found naturally in food products, and therefore can be spotted quickly in fast-moving machinery in the rare event fragments break off and get into the product stream.
Wider Temperature Range: LAFG, LNMP-Food Grade, and LSSFG offer a wider temperature range, ranging from -37°C to 105°C. These temperatures are critical considerations when installing near freezers, heat-producing food equipment, or with consistently hot washdowns. Please see individual product pages for full working temperatures.
Additional Features & Benefits of Food Grade Liquatite®:
- UL listed, CSA certified
- made with a flexible PVC jacketing that uses an FDA approved compound
- formulated for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact
- smooth exterior for easy washdown
- resistant to sodium hypochlorite (Bleach)
- meet FDA CFR 21 and NSF 51/61 requirements
- NSF Certified Component for NSF/ANSI 169 special purpose food equipment
- Will not promote bacteria growth, and LAFG, LNMP-Food Grade, & LSSFG are antimicrobial
- WEEE & RoHS Compliant
- ARRA Certified
- liquidtight raceway
- Poultry Processing & Misc. Food Manufacturing (SIC 2015)
- Food Product Machinery Manufacturing (SIC 2011)
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing (SIC 2834)
- Food Packaging, Canning, and Bottling
- Clean Rooms