Part of the Stainless Steel Flexible Conduit Family.
A non-UL liquidtight stainless steel flexible conduit designed for a variety of installations requiring motion, vibration and bending on food processing equipment. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant continuous strip of 316L Stainless Steel.
- Also available in 304L Stainless Steel, special order only. Minimum order quantities may apply.
- Also available without a jacket, Type SSL.
- Flexible PVC made from an FDA approved compound
- Formulated for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact
- Meets FDA CFR21 and NSF 51/61 requirements
Type LSSFG is a Certified Component for NSF/ANSI 169 special purpose food equipment.
- Provides a liquidtight flexible protective wiring raceway
- Smooth exterior for easy washdown
- Resistant to Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Will not promote bacteria growth
- Available in 3/8″ through 2″. Consult factory for larger sizes
- Intended for use with Standard Liquidtight Connectors
- Poultry Processing & Misc. Food Manufacturing (SIC 2015)
- Food Product Machinery Manufacturing (SIC 2011)
- Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing (SIC 2834)
- Food Packaging, Canning and Bottling
Food Processing, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals