Liquatite® Conduit Types LA, ZHLA, and CBLA now CSA Certified “Heavy-Duty”
ELECTRI-FLEX COMPANY, Roselle, IL, announces product Types LA, ZHLA, and CBLA now conform to C22.2 No. 56-17 Annex A “Heavy-Duty” for CSA Certification. The “Heavy-Duty” Annex requires liquidtight flexible metal conduit to pass additional tension, cold flexibility, connector compatibility, and crush tests.
The Heavy-Duty Difference means that these conduit types passed vigorous testing, above and beyond standard CSA and UL 360 standards.
- Tension – Withstands greater tension force.
- Tested to 500 lbs. which is a 66% greater force applied versus standard CSA and UL testing.
- Cold Flexibility – Superior flexibility in cold temperatures.
- Placed in a freezer for 4 hours, 300% longer cold exposure and then wrapped around a smaller mandrel with a 30-37% tighter bend radius.
- Connector Compatibility – Stronger connector attachment.
- Pulling force of 350 lbs., which is 133% greater force applied versus UL testing.
- Crush – Excellent crush strength.
- Meets the same tough standards as UL, 1,500 – 2,000 lbs. depending on conduit diameter.
Type LA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, general purpose, flexible steel conduit that offers outstanding protection against wet and oily conditions. Working Temperatures: UL: -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -30°C to 75°C Air /75°C Oil
Type ZHLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, low fire hazard solution conduit, offering halogen-free, low smoke, and low flame spread properties. Working Temperatures: UL: -40°C to 80°C Air / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -40°C to 60°C Dry / 60°C Oil
Type CBLA is a UL Listed, CSA Certified, Computer Blue LA, ideally suited for computer rooms and data center installations. Working Temperatures: UL: -30°C to 80°C Dry / 60°C Wet / 70°C Oil and CSA: -30°C to 60°C Air / 60°C Oil
To learn more about The Heavy Duty Difference, download the CSA Certified “Heavy-Duty” Sales Sheet in the Resource Library.