Computer Blue LA (CBLA) is a liquidtight flexible steel conduit commonly used for computer room installations. The blue jacket color easily identifies circuitry for computer power wiring. It is listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and certified by Canadian Standards Association.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- 3/8” – 1-1/4” Squarelock Profile with continuous bonding strip
- 1-1/2” – 4” Fully Interlocked Profile
- Flexible Blue PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Flame Retardant
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
This conduit is intended for installation in accordance with Article 350 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70):
- Permitted for use in exposed or concealed locations.
- Installations under raised floors in Data Processing Areas. Article 645.5(E)(2)
- Listed and marked for direct burial and in poured concrete.
- Meets same specifications as Type LA.