Computer Blue LA (CBLA) is a liquidtight flexible steel conduit commonly used for computer room installations. The blue jacket color easily identifies circuitry for computer power wiring. It is listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and certified by Canadian Standards Association for “Heavy-Duty” applications.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- 3/8” – 1-1/4” Squarelock Profile with continuous bonding strip
- 1-1/2” – 4” Fully Interlocked Profile
- Flexible Blue PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Flame Retardant
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
- Marked HD for “Heavy-Duty”
This conduit is intended for installation in accordance with Article 350 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70):
- Permitted for use in exposed or concealed locations.
- Installations under raised floors in Data Processing Areas. Article 645.5(E)
- Listed and marked for direct burial and in poured concrete.
- Meets same specifications as Type LA.
This conduit is intended for use according to the Canadian Electrical Code (CEC CSA 22.1-18) as described in clause 12-1300 for dry, damp or wet locations.
- Conforms to CSA C22.2 No. 56-17 Annex A “Heavy Duty”
Hazardous Locations areas where flexibility is necessary:
- Class I Div 2: CSA 22.1 J18-152 (1) (i)
- Class II Div 1: CSA 22.1 J18-204 (4) (b)
- Class II Div 2: CSA 22.1 J18-254 (1) (h)
- Class III Div 1: CSA 22.1 J18-304 (1) (f)
- Class III Div 2: CSA 22.1 J18-354 (h)
- Zone 2: CSA 22.1 18-152 (1) (h)
- Zone 20: CSA 22.1 18-192 (3) (a)
- Zone 21: CSA 22.1 18-202 (4) (a)
- Zone 22: CSA 22.1 18-252 (1) (h)