Commonly used in air conditioner, pool and sauna installations. Consists of UL listed flexible nonmetallic conduit, one nonmetallic straight connector and one nonmetallic 90º connector.
- Nonmetallic conduit Type NM is a helically wound integral Type B construction. It contains a spiral of rigid PVC reinforcement imbedded within the PVC wall.
- Corrosion, Oil and Sunlight Resistant
- 8 and 10 AWG Conductors
- Conduit sizes 1/2″ and 3/4″
- 4 and 6 foot lengths
Packaged in standard cartons. For quantities of 500 or more, please consult factory.
Type NM is intended for installation in accordance with Article 356 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70) for Flexible Liquidtight Nonmetallic Conduit (LFNC-B or FNMC-B).
- For containment of 1000 volt and lower potential circuits.
- Listed and marked for outdoor use.
- Wiring methods for pools and spas. Article 680.
Construction, Fixture / AC Whips, Pre-Wired Assemblies