Part of the SHIELD-FLEX® family of EMI/RFI Shielding conduits.
Type EMCS is a hybrid of SLA and EMS. It utilizes the same bronze core and PVC jacket as EMS, but gets further screening protection from a tinned copper braid as found in the SLA product.
For a low-smoke, low flame spread, zero-halogen version, ask for HFEMCS.
- 3/8” – 2” Fully Interlocked Profile
- Shielded with a tinned copper braid
- Flexible PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Flame Retardant
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
- Accepts Standard Metallic Liquidtight Fittings
- Designed for wiring applications requiring shielding effectiveness from Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference (EMI/RFI)
Shield-Flex, SLA, EMS, EMCS and HFEMCS are trademarks of Electri-Flex Company, registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Aerospace, Cell Towers, Defense, Healthcare, Renewable Energy, Ship Building, Telecommunications