Part of the SHIELD-FLEX® family of EMI/RFI Shielding conduits.
Type SLA is identical to standard UL Listed liquidtight flexible steel conduit (See Type LA) but is augmented with a tinned copper shielding braid located over the inner steel core and under its protective PVC jacket. The braid offers a minimum of 90% coverage.
For a low-smoke, low-flame spread, zero-halogen version, ask for HFSLA.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
- 3/8” – 1-1/4” Squarelock Profile with continuous bonding strip
- 1-1/2” – 2” Fully Interlocked Profile
- Shielded with a tinned copper braid
- Flexible PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Flame Retardant
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
This conduit is intended for installation in accordance with Article 350 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70)
- Suitable as an equipment grounding conductor per Article 250.118(6). Larger sizes require separate grounding conductor.
- Suitable for use in hazardous locations: Class I, Div. 2 and Classes II and III.
- Accepts Standard Metallic Liquidtight Fittings
- Designed for wiring applications requiring shielding effectiveness from Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency Interference (EMI/RFI)
Shield-Flex, SLA, and HFSLA are trademarks of Electri-Flex Company, registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Aerospace, Cell Towers, Data Centers, Defense, Healthcare, Renewable Energy, Ship Building, Telecommunications