This UL and CSA listed nonmetallic liquidtight conduit is ideally suited for continuous flexing situations. It is often specified in “Power Track” or cable carrier installations and on industrial robots. It does not contain a metal core which could fatigue from repeated flexing or vibration.
- Flexible PVC
- Nylon reinforcing braid
- Flexible PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Flame Retardant
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
Type LNM-P is intended for installation in accordance with Article 356 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70) for flexible liquidtight nonmetallic conduit (LFNC-A or FNMC-A).
- For containment of 1000 volt and lower potential circuits.
- Listed and marked for outdoor use.
- Installations in hazardous (classified) locations:
- Class I Div. 2 Article 501
- Class II Div. 1&2 Article 502
- Class III Div. 1&2 Article 503
- Electric signs and outdoor lighting over 1000 volts. Article 600.31(A)
- Wiring methods for pools and spas. Article 680
Conforms to the requirements of Section 14.5.5 of the electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery NFPA-79.
Fittings for layered conduit are for that conduit only and are so identified by the marking “FNMC-A” or “LFNC-A” for liquidtight flexible nonmetallic conduit Type A. 1/2″ straight examples include:
- Thomas & Betts (Steel) #3721 (Plastic) #6302
- Appleton Electric # STNM-50
- Kellems / Hubell # H050CNK
Coiled in cartons or in random lengths (minimum 50 feet) on non-returnable Reels.
Machine Tool (OEM), Mining, Oil & Gas Refineries, Power Plants, Robotics, Steel Mills