This version of Type NM is designed to withstand high temperature environments. NMHT can be used to contain conductors having insulation materials with higher temperature ratings.
- Type NM is a helically wound integral Type B construction. It contains a spiral of rigid PVC reinforcement imbedded within the PVC wall.
Type NMHT is intended for installation in accordance with Article 356 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70) for Flexible Liquidtight Nonmetallic Conduit (LFNC-B or FNMC-B).
- For containment of 1000 volt and lower potential circuits
- Listed and marked for outdoor use
- Listed and marked for direct burial and in poured concrete
- Installations in hazardous (classified) locations:
- Class I Div. 2 Article 501
- Class II Div. 1 & 2 Article 502
- Class III Div. 1 & 2 Article 503
- Electric signs and outdoor lighting over 1000 volts. Article 600.32(A)
- Wiring methods for pools and spas. Article 680
- Conforms to the requirements of section 14.5.5 of the Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery NFPA-79
Suitable for use with nonmetallic fittings marked for FNMC-B or LFNC-B for liquidtight flexible nonmetallic conduit Type B or with standard metal liquidtight fittings. See NMLT connectors for further information.
Continuous lengths on reels available in 1/2″ and 3/4″ diameters only. Larger sizes available in non-continuous lengths on reels. Sections are tied or taped and must be separated for use.
Cell Towers, Construction, Power Plants, Renewable Energy, Telecommunications, Utilities, Wastewater Treatment