Part of the Food Grade Conduit Family.
Food Grade nonmetallic liquidtight conduit that offers excellent protection to wiring from abrasion, sunlight, mild acids, alkaline and oils. It is intended for food and beverage machinery applications.
- Type NMFG is a helically wound integral Type B construction. It contains a spiral of rigid PVC reinforcement imbedded within the PVC wall.
- The PVC used is an FDA-approved compound.
Type NMFG is intended for installation in accordance with Article 356 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70) for Flexible Liquidtight Nonmetallic Conduit (LFNC-B or FNMC-B).
- This conduit can be used for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact per FDA CFR21 and NSF 51/61 requirements. It is intended for a variety of wiring application on food processing equipment or clean rooms requiring motion, vibration and bending.
- Smooth exterior for easy wash down
- Resistant to Bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Will not promote bacteria growth
Suitable for use with nonmetallic fittings marked for FNMC-B or LFNC-B for liquidtight flexible nonmetallic conduit Type B or with standard metal liquidtight fittings. See NMLT connectors for further information.
Food Processing, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals