Food Grade nonmetallic liquidtight conduit that offers excellent protection to wiring from abrasion, sunlight, mild acids, alkaline and oils. It is intended for food and beverage machinery applications.
- Type NMFG is a helically wound integral Type B construction. It contains a spiral of rigid PVC reinforcement imbedded within the PVC wall.
- The PVC used is an FDA-approved compound.
Type NMFG is intended for installation in accordance with Article 356 of the NEC (ANSI/NFPA-70) for Flexible Liquidtight Nonmetallic Conduit (LFNC-B or FNMC-B).
- This conduit can be used for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact per FDA CFR21 and NSF 51/61 requirements. It is intended for a variety of wiring application on food processing equipment or clean rooms requiring motion, vibration and bending.
- Smooth exterior for easy wash down
- Resistant to Bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite)
- Will not promote bacteria growth
Suitable for use with nonmetallic fittings marked for FNMC-B or LFNC-B for liquidtight flexible nonmetallic conduit Type B or with standard metal liquidtight fittings. See NMLT connectors for further information.
Food Processing, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals