Part of the Stainless Steel Flexible Conduit Family.
This non-UL liquidtight stainless steel flexible conduit that uses a jacketing material specifically designed for hot or cold environments.
- Corrosion-resistant 316L Stainless Steel
- Fully Interlocked Profile
- Also available without a jacket, Type SSL.
- Flexible PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- High / Low Temperature Range
- Machine Tools, Ovens, Foundries, Refrigeration
- Industrial Environments with High / Low Temperatures
- Corrosive Atmospheres
- Wet and Oily Locations
- Outdoor use due to the inherent UV resistance of PVC
- Extreme Climatic Conditions
- Compatible with standard liquidtight connectors
Defense, Healthcare, Oil & Gas Refineries, Power Plants, Ship Building, Steel Mills, Wastewater Treatment