Part of the Stainless Steel Flexible Conduit Family.
This non-UL liquidtight stainless steel flexible conduit is designed to withstand an extreme temperature range. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant continuous strip of 316L Stainless Steel.
- Also available in 304L Stainless Steel, special order only. Minimum order quantities may apply.
- Flexible TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber)
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Extreme High / Low Temperature Range
- UV Stabilized
- Flame Rating of UL94-HB
- Corrosive Environments
- Outdoor Equipment, Ovens, Foundries, Refrigeration
- Industrial Environments with High / Low Temperatures
- Wet and Oily Locations
- Extreme Climatic Conditions
- Compatible with standard liquidtight connectors
Defense, Oil & Gas Refineries, Power Plants, Ship Building, Steel Mills, Wastewater Treatment