Part of the CORRLOK® / Reiku Nylon System.
CLR is a nonmetallic nylon corrugated Mechanical Protection Tubing (MPT) designed for the support and routing of conductors and cables.
- Made from a specially compounded homogenous flame retardant nylon 12 material
- Corrugated for flexibility and strength
- Resistant to alcohol, grease, mineral oil, diesel oil, gasoline, and more (consult factory for the full list)
- Intended to be used to interconnect separate component assemblies or consoles of electrical devices
- Robotics / Continuous Flexing
- Medical and X-ray equipment
- Fiber Optics
- Wire Harnesses
Type CLR is intended to be used only with the CF series of the CORRLOK® / Reiku System connectors and adapters.
Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Robotics
Sizes 5/16″ through 1″ are Proudly Made in the USA