Part of the Stainless Steel Flexible Conduit Family.
A non-UL liquidtight stainless steel flexible conduit designed for a variety of installations requiring motion, vibration and bending. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant continuous strip of 304L Stainless Steel
- Also available in 316L Stainless Steel, special order only. Minimum order quantities may apply.
- Flexible PVC
- Resistant to Oils and Mild Acids
- Machine Tools
- Corrosive Environments
- Industrial Environments
- Wet and Oily Locations
- Outdoor use due to the inherent UV resistance of PVC
- Compatible with standard liquidtight connectors
- Also available in unjacketed stainless steel
Defense, Healthcare, Ship Building, Wastewater Treatment