Part of the Stainless Steel and Zero-Halogen product families.
This non-UL liquidtight stainless steel flexible conduit is designed for applications where safety concerns exist regarding a material’s reaction in a fire situation. It offers excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant continuous strip of 316L Stainless Steel.
- Also available in 304L Stainless Steel, special order only. Minimum order quantities may apply.
- Also available without a jacket, Type SSL.
- Zero Halogen Polyurethane
- Resistant to Ozone, Hydrocarbons, Moderate Chemicals and Oils
- Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke
- Low Toxicity
- Sunlight Resistant (UV)
- Corrosive Environments
- Meets the requirements of Bombardier SMP 800-C for Toxic Gas Generation.
- Meets the requirements of both ASTM E162 for Flame Spread and ASTM E662 for Smoke Generation.
- Industrial Environments
- Wet and Oily Locations
- Compatible with standard liquidtight connectors
Combustion & Flammability Properties
COMBUSTION & FLAMMABILITY
|Vertical Burn (Material)||UL94||V-0 Rating; No Flaming Drips|
|Vertical Burn (Conduit)||UL360||Pass; No Flaming Drips|
|Oxygen Index %||D2863||28.5|
|Flame Spread Index||ASTM E162||25; No Flaming Drips|
|Smoke Generation (Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds [email protected] Min/Ds [email protected] Min|
|Smoke Generation (Non-Flaming)||ASTM E662 (NFPA 258)||Ds [email protected] Min/Ds [email protected] Min|
|Toxic Gas Generation||BOMBARDIER SMP 800-C||Pass|
|Toxicity Index||NES 713||3.9|
* Test data is based on controlled laboratory conditions and does not necessarily reflect performance in actual fire conditions. Additional product information available upon request.
Defense, Healthcare, Mining, Oil & Gas Refineries, Power Plants, Ship Building, Steel Mills, Wastewater Treatment